Personalised Morse Code Keyring | Custom Name, Initials, Date, Words
Product Code: K-NC-243 Quantity: 5 in stock
Create your own unique secret message with this personalised Morse Code keyring.
Your Morse Code message is created using dots and dashes. Choose to create initials, a name, a date, or a specific word/phrase that has an important meaning for you.
Morse Code keyrings make great small presents to gift to a friend or for a different stocking filler, or party favour gift. They come with a card that details the message and its Morse Code equivalent. Interested in other Morse Code items? Then please view my Morse Code collection.
How To Order:
- Choose your Morse Code message. It is possible to include numbers and punctuation in your message (see the sixth photo for a list of characters that you can choose from). Please select the number of characters required in the drop-down box and enter the specific message required in the text box.
- Length of the keyring varies depending upon the message.
- Dot beads - 3.5x2mm - stainless steel
- Dash beads - 5x3mm - stainless steel
- Chain - stainless steel
- Split ring - 25mm (1") - metal alloy
- Attachments - stainless steel
- Message card details your message and its International Morse Code equivalent.
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box that is made from 100% recycled card.
Extra Product Information:
- For longer messages, I attach both ends to the keyring (see the third photo). If you prefer your longer message not to be attached like that you can easily detach one end from the keyring.
- For initials or multiple word messages, a spacer will be used between them (see the fourth photo).
- I try to print separate words of the Morse Code message on different lines on the card. However, if space is limited and more than one word is on the same line, then / shows where one word ends and a new one starts.