Personalised Morse Code Keyring, Colour Beaded Keychain
Product Code: K-NC-249 Quantity: 0 in stock
Create your own very own personalised secret message with this custom Morse Code keyring. Choose to create initials, a name, a date, or a specific word/phrase that has an important meaning for you.
Your Morse Code message is created using stainless steel beads for the dots and coloured beads for the dashes. I currently have black beads available. If you are interested in different colours other than black then please contact me to discuss the colours you are interested in.
Morse Code keyrings make great small presents to gift to a friend or for a different stocking filler, or party favour gift. They come with a card that details the message and its Morse Code equivalent. Interested in other Morse Code items? Then please view my Morse Code collection.
How To Order:
- Choose your Morse Code message. It is possible to include numbers and punctuation in your message (see the fourth photo for a list of characters that you can choose from). Enter the specific message required in the text box - your message can be up to 15 characters in length.
- Length of the keyring varies depending upon the message.
- Dot beads - 2x3.5mm - stainless steel
- Dash beads - 3x4mm - glass seed beads
- Chain - stainless steel
- Split ring - 25mm (1") - metal alloy
- Attachments - stainless steel
- Message card details your message and its International Morse Code equivalent.
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box that is made from 100% recycled card.
Extra Product Information:
- For longer messages, I attach both ends to the keyring (see the third photo). If you prefer your longer message not to be attached like that you can easily detach one end from the keyring.
- For initials or multiple word messages, a spacer will be used between them (see the third photo).
- I try to print separate words of the Morse Code message on different lines on the card. However, if space is limited and more than one word is on the same line, then / shows where one word ends and a new one begins.
Gave this to a special friend, reminding home I loved him. He loved it. Such a cool idea.