Personalised Morse Code Beaded Bracelet | Custom Words
Product Code: ST-BR-268 Quantity: 5 in stock
Create your own unique secret message with this personalised beaded Morse Code bracelet.
Your Morse Code message is created using stainless steel beads for the dots and coloured beads for the dashes. I currently have black beads available. If you are interested in different colours other than black then please contact me to discuss the colours you are interested in.
Choose to create initials, a name, a date, or a specific word/phrase that has an important meaning for you. Each bracelet comes with a card that details the message and its Morse Code equivalent. Interested in other Morse Code items? Then please view my Morse Code collection.
How To Order:
- Choose your Morse Code message. It is possible to include numbers and punctuation in your message (see the fifth photo for a list of characters that you can choose from). Enter the specific message required in the text box - your message can be up to 15 characters in length.
- Choose the bracelet length. Available in several different sizes (7" is the standard length).
- Dot beads - 2x3.5mm - stainless steel
- Dash beads - 3x4mm - glass seed beads
- Lobster clasp - 9mm
- All the metal used in this bracelet is stainless steel.
- Message card details your message and its International Morse Code equivalent.
- Packaged in a cardboard gift box that is made from 100% recycled card.
Extra Product Information:
- There can be limitations with the length of the Morse Code message that can fit onto a bracelet. E.g. 11 - 15 characters are most suitable for an 8" bracelet length and for bracelet lengths of 7" or smaller it's most suitable to keep to 10 characters or less. If you’re unsure whether your custom words/phrases will fit the particular bracelet length you want to buy, then send me a message. Tell me the words/phrases and the bracelet length you would like and I can let you know whether that will work. If it can’t fit, I will offer an alternative suggestion. Or you might have to get creative with your message or shorten it in some way for it to fit the required bracelet size.
- For initials or multiple word messages, a spacer will be used between them (see the fourth photo).
- I try to print separate words of the Morse Code message on different lines on the card. However, if space is limited and more than one word is on the same line, then / shows where one word ends and a new one begins.